Sunday, September 27, 2009

Denmark is Tour de Boserup

Instead of another psuedo-political rant, I decided that for this week's post I would simply put up some pictures I took while on a bike ride through the Danish countryside.  I biked around Roskilde Fjord and spent some time in a nature preserve called Boserup Skov.





The ship in the middle is a replica Viking Longboat.  Can't wait to go on that tour.




Traditional thatched-roof house


Long since retired, this tug now stands silent watch over the fjord




Why is it impossible to resist taking pictures of farm animals?


Lightning strike, or something more sinister?








A pheasant?  Or maybe a grouse? I have no idea what the difference is.

Roskilde Cathedral

This week, I'll be on a field trip of sorts to an island called Bornholm.  I'll let you know how it went when I get back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment